6/27/10

"WILD WILD WEST" f. PUDGE | SUM | E REECE | NEAL RAMES


<a href="http://malkovichmusic.bandcamp.com/track/wild-wild-west-f-pudge-sum-e-reece-neal-rames">Wild Wild West f. Pudge, Sum, E Reece, Neal Rames by Malkovich Music</a>


Most definite, we the most def
and it's a matter of time before you m*&$erf^&*ers get with it
don't worry bout the click, don't talk about the click
our name don't sound right coming out your lips
you say the shit clumsy
my name Malkovich, associate my name with big money
I like my kicks drummy, I like my chicks chunky
or slim and bumpy, perfect for the rumpy pumpy
elbow on the bar, the wood feel good
downing this beer like a f$%^ing cold meal
Beatnuts hooked the beat up
the kind of interlude you figured dudes would have rapped on but never catched on
here, catch the bomb, what happened to your arms
it's BLX, we're the storm before the calm
I perform a song, make you wanna call your mom
and tell her how you wasted your life, oh my god
you start crying, she knows the deal and starts lying
on the speakerphone, had the whole crew dying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails