1/4/09

PLANT YOUR PROMISES

SEE, I'M PERCEPTIVE. I'm all about details. That's my thing in life, apart from hair and whistling. I can already hear some of you scoffing, and granted, I spend a good portion of my time at Saints & Sinners too drunk to do anything but press buttons and drink more. But then tell me why I'm the only person who noticed the typo on the new sign that the dry cleaners across the street had installed last week?




Maybe I should apply for a job with the company that designed this sign. They obviously need someone on their team who will keep his eye on the little things. Apparently, someone else eventually noticed, because this is what the sign looks like now.


I think they should have kept it the way it was. After all, you've got to plant on your promises, because that's how they grow into love and happiness. Ah, I kill me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails